Looking to streamline your radio show and take it to the next level? RadioDJ might be just what you need! This powerful, free radio automation software can handle all of the broadcasting for you – freeing up your time to focus on other aspects of the show. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned DJ, RadioDJ is easy to use and packed with features that will help you take your broadcasting career to the next level.
Compatible with Shoutcast and Icecast, RadioDJ allows you to broadcasting high quality audio to your listeners without any interruptions. You can also take advantage of the software’s crossfade capabilities to create seamless transitions between tracks. Plus, with RadioDJ’s built-in streaming encoders, you’ll be able to broadcasting in multiple formats – giving your listeners the ability to tune in no matter what device they’re using.
Some cool features!
- Auto DJ function, based on category, subcategory and genre rotation for 24/7 automation;
- Advanced rules for selecting tracks in Auto DJ mode, to avoid playing same track, artist or album in a user’s set time interval;
- Custom song and jingle rotations which can be loaded and saved anytime by operator or by programmed event;
- RadioDJ comes with some predefined main categories that will help you organize all of your sound files. Beside those, you can add virtually unlimited categories and subcategories for your music, jingles, sweepers etc;
- Integrated cartwall for short tracks like beds, sweepers, effects etc. Every setup can be saved and loaded when needed (by plugin);
- Assignable sweepers per track;
- Assignable title per track type for now_playing.txt and internet broadcasting. This allows you to show or hide track titles for jingles, commercials etc;
- Multilingual support. More languages are available on the forum;
- Monitor (pre-listen) option for any track in search window;
- UN-obstructive cue points saving for any track (start, intro, outro and end);
- Custom fade duration for start and end of the track;
- Manual or auto advance mode for the playlist tracks;
- Advanced scheduler for events (radio shows, advertisements etc) which allows you to set more actions for each scheduled task;
and much more!
– Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/Win2000/Win2003 server/Win2008 server/Win2012 server (32 or 64 bit)
– CPU: Intel Pentium III 500 MHz or equivalent processor
– Memory: 512 MB of RAM (1024 MB recommended)
– Hard Disk Space: 30 MB for program installation
– Sound Card: Windows compatible sound card
– DirectX Version: DirectX version or above (DirectX version included on installation CD)
– .NET Framework: Microsoft .NET Framework or above
So what are you waiting for? Give RadioDJ a try today and see how it can help you streamline your radio show! broadcasting has never been easier.